Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thank you Hurricane Gustav!

There are many things in my life that I can thank hurricanes for. I am sure there there are many people out there who do not feel this way, but for me these natural disasters have always brought me good fortune.

The latest is the wonderful awning that the previous owners had installed. The boat cover/patio was an eyesore you could see from miles away. If it did house a boat, it may not be so bad. But alas, we have no boat.

Thankfully, due to wind and rain, the cover has finally given way and is no more. Now Kevin just needs to figure out how to build a pergula, extend concrete, tile and install a spa and a little landscaping and it will be perfect :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your house looks like it's coming along quite nicely! Thanks for sending me this link, these blogs are a fantastic way to keep in touch!