Monday, September 22, 2008

Last Day



Today is the last day that I will look like this. No, there are not two in there. I was on the fence on whether or not to take this picture but Kevin thinks at some point I will want to look back and remember. I'm not so sure. I didn't know it was possible to defy gravity in this way.

The good news is tomorrow at 5:30 am, I get admitted to the hospital to evict Ethan. :) I love him and can't want to meet him but being pregnant is not fun! I didn't know it was possible to have so many aches and pains. It is probably more my fault for gaining more weight than my doctor wanted but I figured there are not many times in your life where you can eat whatever you want and no one can say anything! I'm going to pay of that on the treadmill in the coming months but the ice cream was worth it.

I'm sure next week, I will have a different opinion but right now I am ready to be a mom and not that huge pregnant woman!

No comments: